STATIC STEEL SHELVING – FULLY ADJUSTABLE SYSTEM
Heavy Duty Steel Shelving for Warehouses and Stockrooms
The Allied industrial shelving system is easy to assemble and is ideal for warehouses, stockrooms, archives and factories.
Perfect for the storage of light to medium-heavy loads of up to 275 kg/shelf, Multi-Tier installations are also available as the frame can take loads of up to 6000 kg.
Modular in design, the shelving system offers limitless scope for the creation of customised storage facilities while and a complementary range of accessories including dividers, pull out shelves and doors extend its capabilities still further.
Our industrial shelving system offers a complete storage solution for Irish business and industry – everything from basic, back-room storage to fully integrated warehouse applications.
• Easy to assemble
• Frame ‘box’ design make it very strong and robust
• Can be built multi-tier as standard
• Extremely strong – up to 275kg per shelf
• The front profile is ideal for fixing labels
• Full range of accessories
1 The upright
2 The closed frame
3 The end frame
4 The shelf
5 The back bracing
6 The back mesh
7 The plinth
8 The bin front
9 The full height divider
10 The half height divider
11/ The door with lock
12/ The labelling
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
Lengths: 955 – 965 – 1000 1200 – 1500 – 1265 – 1500 mm
Depths: 300 – 355 – 400 – 500 – 600 – 715 – 805 mm
Load capacity: from 35 kg up to 275 kg
Variable shelf dimensions possible.
The shelves: a unique design
- The length of the shelf corresponds with most types of cartons and plastic containers.
- The box-shaped edge will not twist under load.
- The front profile is ideal for fixing labels.
- The short side of the shelf is triple folded.
- The double folded corners, which are clinched, give a high rigidity and high resistance against impact loads.
- The edges are not sharp, avoiding injuries.
- The shelves are perforated every 53 mm, allowing shelf dividers to be mounted.
The shelf clip
The shelves are supported in each corner on the clips. They are adjustable in height every 25 mm. The clip is embedded in the shelf resulting in a maximum free space. The rounded edges and flush design into the shelf prevent from injuries during goods picking.
Basic accessories are amongst others: footplates, levelling plates and double rack connectors. Options are end caps, bin fronts, full and half height dividers, steel drawers with dividers, back and side panels, double door sections with lock, …
The frame comprises two shelving uprights and a frame bracing system.
Three types of frames are available: the open frame, the closed frame and the braced frame.
The open frame
The standard open frame with horizontal braces. To be used in single tier installations of up to 4.5 m height, depending on the configuration & local regulations up to 1200 kg bay load.
The closed frame
The closed frame with intermediate panels. For either low or high bay installations. Depending on the configuration & local regulations up to 5500 kg bay load.
The braced frame
The open frame with diagonals. To be applied in multitier installations and for storing heavy loads. Depending on the configuration & local regulations up to 5500 kg bay load.