Steel Warehouse Shelving – Stockroom Shelving – Boltless Shelving
Our shelving system can be applied in any environment, from offices to industrial and warehousing. It is designed for light to medium heavy loads of up to 230 kg/shelf by virtue of its built-in box beam design. Multi-tier installations are also available as the frame can take loads of up to 4000 kg.
From stand alone single units to multi-level storage bays, our shelving system is the single, simple-to-use, versatile solution.
Modular in design for ease of assembly, Allied’s shelving offers almost limitless scope for the creation of customised storage facilities; and a complementary range of accessories extends its capabilities still further.
It’s an ideal solution to the problem of organised small parts storage. In workshops, schools, and throughout industry, Allied’s shelving provides a functional yet attractive system for all stores areas. Mobile and two-tier systems add greatly to the storage capability of retail outlets, hospitals and other space-sensitive locations.
• Easy to assemble – bolt free design
• Frame ‘box’ design make it very strong and robust
• Can be built multi-tier as standard
• Extremely strong – up to 150kgs per shelf
• The box-shaped edge will not twist under load
• Double-folded corners, which are clinched, give a high rigidity and resistance against impact
• The short side of the shelf is triple folded
• The front profile is ideal for fixing labels
• Full range of accessories
Thinking about using our Steel Shelving solutions?
Request a call back and let us help you.
Because we believe your project matters.