Pallet Live Storage Racking
Efficient and ultra dense storage
Our pallet live storage system provides efficient and ultra dense storage of palletised goods with fewer aisles. This increases your storage capacity considerably. It can also be used to avoid unnecessary internal transport. Bringing pallets from one point to another.
Types of pallet live storage
- FIFO (first-in/first-out). The goods are placed onto the on-load face and are carried down by the force of gravity. At the off-load face the pallets can be removed (first-in/first-out principle).
- LIFO (last-in/first-out). The pallets are loaded and unloaded from the same side. The lift truck pushes the pallets into their storage location and they are returned by the force of gravity if pallets are taken out.
Benefits of a Pallet Live Storage System
- With a pallet live storage system fewer aisles are needed. This increases your storage capacity considerably.
- Back-up stock can be stored in each lane facilitating order processing.
- Pallet live storage reduces travel time between locations.
- The long storage lanes allow handling of large volumes of common products with live storage.
- Pallet live storage helps you reduce energy costs: lighting is limited to the load and unload areas. The refrigerating costs in cold stores becomes a lot lower as they are related to the filled cubic volume of the warehouse.